Happy Thanksgiving!
This morning when I woke up, or rather, when Josh woke me up, I remembered why I never stuck around on weekends at my house. Every Saturday morning: blaring music over the sound of a vacuum cleaner. The vacuuming and the loud music and the banging of pots and pans goes on for at least two hours.
Two days after I moved out my mom turned my room into a guest room and it looks really nice. I can't imagine why she didn't want to keep the IKEA dresser and the Seattle Mariner's 20-year old posters...
This weekend is going to be awesome. Lynnae!! is coming tomorrow, tonight we get a huge Thanksgiving dinner, tomorrow morning a huge family brunch, Saturday night a big family dinner with everyone.
Tomorrow me and Josh finally get to see our wedding pictures from the photographer. It's only been like, I dunno, since July that we've been waiting to see them. ;-)
Gobble gobble!!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment