Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday

We had a good four-day weekend off of work. Lots of travelling to visit friends and all that. The Seahawks won yesterday in the most amazing game and my heart stopped a few times I am sure of it. I feel really bad for Tony Romo though. I hope Carrie Underwood gives him lots of comfort, cuz it just sucks to be him right now.

I am very excited that Josh only has two more weeks of his night job left. We will actually be on the same schedule and be able to see each other during the week!

Even though we got home late last night we still wanted to go to church, but not ours since we are technically still on vacation today, so we went and visited the church that I go to Bible study at sometimes during the week. I enjoyed it, it reminded me of a mini-Mars Hill Seattle, actually - very similar worship format and a younger church. Quite a contrast from our 92.8 percent elderly congration.

My friend gave us the coolest board game ever: Blokus. Yes. Blokus. Fear the Blokus. Love the Blokus.
We couldn't stop playing it New Year's weekend. I dare say, I've gotten pretty good. I need a new challenger to up my skills. Mad skills.

Yvette, the Blokus Champion.

No comments: