Friday, January 26, 2007

week end

I'm very excited that it was light out when I arrived at work and when I left work yesterday! There is hope that I can yet again see the sun - I forget what it looks like at the moment, but I do remember it being up in the sky, kind of brightly shining there.

I've just been kind of annoyed and tired and sick feeling all week. I don't like January and I would like to see it go away as soon as possible, and it's wind storms, snow storms, rain storms and ice storms can go away, too.

Josh is working at the church full-time now and there have been lots of meetings and all kinds of things. He likes it. Church politics are no fun, however. I'm not sure how to deal with people treating my husband poorly. Apparently I can't go beat up church people, so the Heidi-from-the-block idea is out.

Gah. I've just been working so much. I feel like all my energy- creative, emotional, physical- it's completely drained, all the time.

No comments: