So, I'm teaching Sunday School starting next week. All elementary grades (albeit that's not more than 7 kids) - for an hour and fifteen minutes. Yikes! It'll be fun though. Hopefully we can recruit some helpers for the classroom that will be there every week - but anyway, in the meantime, we're going to sing songs, memorize verses, learn about Jesus, maybe have some fun. Maybe. ;-)
Today was pretty cool at church. I am just so proud of Josh. I would've never imagined we would be starting out our first week of marriage as - surprise - pastoring a church, but Josh has come so far. His preaching/speaking abilities are improving and his heart and love for the people in the community and the church are amazing. I just really enjoyed today. It's not really discouraging to me anymore that the church is so small. I feel like they are becoming my church family.
After church I goofed around while Josh finished his final projects with his school group. The final they were working on today is basically this 12-week job they were doing for a local company or something. Think Donald Trump's Apprentice. They turn it in tomorrow but rumor has it their final product is phenomenal. I would tell you what it is but I do not understand it all - something about templates and something... err... that's why I am not a communications major.
Tonight we went to a friend's house and watched the FOOD NETWORK - oh I love Iron Chef challenge. And we played scrabble again, and I won again. Where's John Acker when I need a challenge, eh?
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment