Our boat is getting de-winterized.
Our cute little speed boat that will motor us around the lake! That will drag me around as I wakeboard! That promises fun in the sun!
This year the boat promises to run really good, especially for being a 1970-something bayliner. We fixed it up the past two years. Josh is nervous about the trailer though, apparently it is all rusty and not looking so good after this last winter time.
I offered to use my mad-welding skillz to help Josh out. This one time I actually welded two pieces of metal together, into ONE PIECE, one GIANT glob of misshapen metal. And it was accidentally welded to the floor, too.
Hm, maybe we'll just have to get a new trailer eventually. Or keep the boat in the water forever.
Oh, and our rent is going up. Now Josh is all motivated to buy a house. Wouldn't buying a house be weird?? That sounds all grown up and expensive.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment