Saturday, May 19, 2007

interviews

This week has been busy. I got transferred to a different unit- thank goodness, while the peeps get their act together in my old unit, and that I will get moved to a different desk outside of the unit so I can get my work done without being around insanity. So yah, I'm pretty happy.

Today Josh and I had this huuuge interview with a 7-person panel from church. So, after this, I guess we find out if they picked him for senior pastor.

They asked some funny questions, but most of them were pretty straight up. I think it was three hours long.

We went shopping at the mall afterwards, which was fun. I rarely go shopping, especially at the mall. It was fun. :) Old Navy, Kohl's, Victoria Secret, Bath & Body works, there's some nice stuff to be found. I found some nice stuff.

No comments: