Work has been incredibly stressful this week because of all the extra work and the people calling in sick and the dummyheads who "work" but don't really work. I mean, like, why do you even have a job here if you aren't going to like, work half the time. I almost considered asking this lady to go on welfare instead of being in my way not doing anything. Nurses CANNOT be lazy, okay? You just, can't.
Gah.
Anyway, I'm totally excited about getting a house. It's going to be our very own house!! We're moving in after Christmas! I get to pack up all the little things I own and move them into a place I own! I just can't tell you how excited I am! So freaking excited!! Ahhh!!!
I didn't take any pictures of the house though, again, so sad I forget my camera everytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment