Thursday, February 28, 2008

dahiphop dont stop

Tuesday really was a bad day. Usually I can chill out with friends, we play pool, can be outside the house, get away - but I had two meetings, and then when I got home people were at my house, 'cause the pool hall was closed. Normally I wouldn't care if people were over, but I was so, so tired, and you know how it is when you're tired and just want to chill out before you go to bed. So I was all wound up and couldn't sleep all night, which doesn't help either.

Besides going through Wednesday really tired, work was pretty okay. I mean, we were still short staffed, and I didn't get a break or a lunch break, but I did get off on time, and I got to spend time with Josh, take a long nap, and then eat pizza with friends and have Bible study, and then we played Cranium Turbo. So, after that, I felt a whole lot better - I was thinking about it, and all this working overtime, I don't really have time or energy for much else outside of work, which makes me think about work, live work, eat work, not relax.

Anyway, the schedule should be back to normal at work by next week, and I enjoyed blowing off steam tonight at this dance class I've been taking, but I'm glad the class ends next week 'cause it's kinda getting old, I'm ready to move on to something different. Hip hop is not challenging at all for me, it's kind of like a lazy, low to the ground way to dance - or the "up" version just looks like a High School Musical dancing to me. It's not meant to be in a classroom, that's for sure.

Tomorrow is Friday, yayyy...

No comments: