I finally caught up on my sleep, I think.
Last night was pretty fun - we used our barbecue for the first time. Shish ka bobs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs - I love shish ka bobs though. Steak, bell peppers, onions - on a stick. Beth made s'mores. Yes, s'mores, ON THE BBQ. it was AMAZING. There were salads and chips and salsa and caramel corn -- we had fun.
Even church people came, like we have church members who come, but it is people who would come over anytime, friends, you know. But someome finally came who like, had no prior connection - someone from church came to our Bible study, yay.
Yah I don't know, it doesn't seem like this church has had a home Bible study before - or maybe not in awhile? I don't know. I invite people and they stare at me like, what's that? Bible? Study? at a home? Dinner? Eating with other people? In their home?
Anywayyyy. It was nice to get to some people. That's really what we want, to fellowship and just get to know people and have them feel welcome in our home.
Now to just get them to our home...
2 people down, more to go.
I really like cooking for big groups. :) Last week I made one of my favorite dishes - Paella. With prawns and mussells and clams. MMmm. Feliz cinco de mayo a mi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment