Sunday, June 15, 2008

dilly yo

It's been a long end of Spring -

Our friend's Aaron and Jessica got married - Josh officiated.
IMG_2158

Then Josh went to Oklahoma to see his littlest brother graduated high school - and I stayed home and watched chick flicks (by that I mean work 12 hours shifts five days in a row and fall asleep to movies at night because it's lonely without Josh at home!)
movie night

Then Josh came home and we immediately left for Memorial Day Weekend Fun in P-bo!
?


Another weekend we rode bikes and just did the hang around town thing.


Then we went to the Scottish Highland Games -which was awesome. As a member of the Scottish Mafia I can say I felt some pride that day seeing all those kilts and hearing all those bagpipes.

Then I worked a whole lot, a WHOLE lot, about as much as someone can work without dying.

This weekend Josh married off a co-worker of mine ;-), we did tons and tons of yardwork/housework, and BBQ'd and watched kites fly at the park.


A good end to Spring - and my birthday is Friday, all ready to bring in Summer!!

(more pictures to come)

No comments: