Not having a computer at home is most inconvenient!
Josh's laptop is home right now so that is nice, yayy. Hm let's see... what have I been up to... oh that's right, working. All the time. Still.
Wednesday night is always a highlight for me, 'cause the peoples come over for dinner and Bible study. We had linguini alfredo with shrimp scampi and also mussles/clams in a white wine garlic sauce. I like cooking!
Thinking about that takes me back to Tuesday... it was a sad day at work, had some patients pass away, both whom were in our program at work and it was very sad, very very sad. Sometimes I forget that heart failure leads to pump failure.... since we have so many successful stories... but yah, it was tough. Tough week at work all around - mistakes were made, tempers lost... I stayed late every shift charting and paperwork and putting out fires, basically. And I would be very happy if I never saw a vial of IV Lasix again, thank you.
This evening our house guests arrived - they are from a team of people that came to do VBS/service projects in our area. They are from SW Washington... they're nice. They'll be at our house for a week. It'll be fun! I cleaned the house but I realized it actually isn't so bad, I do keep it pretty clean... there wasn't much else to be done to it... that was a good feeling.
Last night we had a girls night at Beth's friend's house and we played Trivial Pursuit - "80's 90's and Pop Culture" - good game.
I'm so sleepy... well, good night Internets.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment