Well the mission trip week is over here. The church from Olympia that came and did VBS and service projects is gone. I have my house to myself - but I really liked them being here.
Three children accepted Jesus as their personal Savior on Thursday. Five children asked to be baptized - Josh baptized them this morning.
Our baptismal broke Saturday night - it is leaking into the downstairs rec area - not good. Luckily our church secretary has a backyard blow up pool that is perfect size for the kids.
We also have a six-foot four young adult guy who wants to baptized - but he's going to have to wait.... lol. Too big for the kiddie pool!
Today after church me, Josh and Keith ate our after-church Pizza and they went and saw Batman. Beth and I rode our bikes on the trails down towards Fairhaven and waterfront. It is a beautiful summer.
Although it's nice to have people here and do service projects and vacation Bible school... I'm looking forward to having Josh to myself again and it being quiet at home.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment