I can see why people say life before having children is pretty good, or refer to it as "the good ol days". And by good they usually mean well-rested. And less sticky, probably. Because children are good, really good, but they cause sleep deprivation and stickiness. Perpetual stickiness.
I agree with those people, my life (now that I am out of college) is well-rested. Well, on Saturdays anyway. This morning I slept in, and then I ate scrambled eggs and toast and then I took a nap.
We also caught up on our Tivo'd shows that we don't watch during the week because during the week I guess we're not well-rested. Being well-rested, well, that's subjective anyway.
I had Josh take me to the local Goodwill so I could check it out. It's a lot smaller than the one I had where I used to live, but it was still pretty good. I didn't find anything there, but then as we came out of the store we noticed a dollar store right next to our favorite Mexican food restaraunt. We ordered some burritos and enchiladas to go and perused the dollar store. I found gloves (only a dollar!) and Josh bought a Tazmanian Devil Coffee Mug (Taz! For only a dollar!). I haven't asked him why he bought the mug yet, perhaps I never will, because I don't really want to know.
Tonight we watched the movie, "Elf" which I couldn't wait any longer to watch. I need Christmas cheer today! I don't want to wait until after Thanksgiving! I want to be like Kate's dad and pick the Christmas tree a few weeks early!
Buddy the Elf here, what's your favorite color?!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment