Josh made his famous red sauce today, pretty much the best spaghetti sauce ever. Better than anything I have had in a restaraunt. He has all the fresh, secret ingredients. We started it this morning, early, I helped chop up bell peppers and mushrooms and a few olives - he let it stew all day and we ate it this afternoon with some friends who share an affinity for football.
My Patriots and Tom Brady kicked butt today. I felt bad for Brett Favre though, he's the man and I don't like to see him injured.
Anyway back to the important stuff, the spaghetti. It was so good that I ate a whole bunch and promptly fell asleep. I'm sure the Mt. Bachelor ESB Ale didn't help that whole staying awake thing.
I don't really know what else to do today - I could study some stuff I have to know for work, I could re-learn guitar... I could organize something or other. I could play video games?
It's weird not being in school.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment