We finally got our rental car today. They upgraded us to "luxury status" for free because we went a day without a car when we were supposed to have one. It's a Buick something-or-other [some fancy french name I can't remember] and it's brand new, it has like 10 miles on it or something crazy like that. It looks like something those PGA Tour guys would drive. I would especially like to think Tiger Woods drives one. I pretended that I was driving his car that he let me borrow today because I'm his bestest friend. (I have problems, I know.)
Josh is the best husband, again, because he let me drive it tonight and to work tomorrow. Thus feeding my I'm-Tiger's-Bestest-Friend fantasy and also encouraging my argyle sock obsession. I wonder if I am allowed to wear golf cleats to work? Or maybe I should have someone be my caddy tomorrow - instead of the golf clubs they could just hand me nursing supplies, but out of a sterile golf bag.
9 Iron could be code word for a 22 G catheter!
Putter could be code word for a O2 pulse ox monitor!
I don't know if the nursing assistant's would go for being my caddy all day. If only a golf cart would fit in the hallways...
Oh yah, having a rental makes all the difference. This week is gonna be good.
PS: Did I mention our car is the shop because some guy ran into it with a truck and then drove off the other way - yah, thanks a lot Mr. Hit and Run driver. You're a jerk.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment