We have some planned vacations at work next week so we will be short-staffed again. Today was my calm before the storm, I got work done, although I am still a week behind, and even went out to Mexican food with co-workers afterwards, which like, never happens if it's not Lipitor or Cozaar lecture related (drug rep joke, haaa.)
I even had time to blab on the phone tonight. I wish the east coast was closer. Boo hoo hoo.
Then Josh got home, and we watched The Pretender - which I am pretty sure ended in like 1997 and it is now 2007 but it's still a great show. Jarod, Miss Parker... the mysterious "The Centre" - it's good times. We record the 2 am Hallmark Channel showing every weeknight and then watch them all in a row.
I also watched an episode of The Nanny - which is a ridiculous show, but her voice is so entertaining, hehe.
Anyway, it was great to just sit and relax and not think or do anything. And eat food. Now I'm watching Josh play Zelda. I play it too, but I'm in it all for the money you can find in the bushes and treasure chests, and I only go to the next level when I've exhausted all of the resources. Bwaha. Josh thinks my strategy is boring.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment