Friday, June 01, 2007

may cause dizziness and nausea

So, I love my cute little nieces and all, but I swear they got me sick. Their little one-year old germies. All three of them were totally like gah-gah da-da'ing all over my face. They are sooo cute though. Awww. Rachel can say "Josh", "Heidi", "Yvette" and "Andy"... yah, she thinks Lynnae is her uncle. Maybe it's because they're both away at college. Yah... that's it.

Anyway, Wednesday I felt so, so sick. Dizzy, nauseated, yucky, all morning. And like, usually I don't think about babies, like, ever, but I had just seen all these babies, and then I was like, oh no- what if this is like that, morning sickness thingee. And I was dizzy too, and I had just learned on my weblog, from Mrs A., that apparently that is a symptom of pregnancy, or some-suchs, if you call them symptoms?

So then I was thinking, wait, what else happens when you're pregnant? And I thought that one of the things about pregnancy is your friend doesn't come to visit like it usually does every month. I recalled all those times in junior college where the girls would be all gathered around the cafeteria tables being like, "Oh my god, I'm late! I'm late!" and I was all like, what, they're always late to class why sit around and worry about it...

Yah. Homeschooled teenagers going to community college... sometimes stuff goes over their head. Or a lot of stuff.

So I went home from work early - didn't think I needed to look worse off than my patients there. The rest of the night I was like hm, babies, hm, me and Josh having a baby, yah. I mean, not like I hadn't thought about it before, having babies, we've been married almost a year... but yah, I totally hadn't really thought about it in the way that like, I could be having one. I like babies I really do. I know Josh likes them. For a few minutes at a time.

Well, the whole evening went around like that in my head. What if I'm late, which I'm not, but what if I was supposed to be early but I wasn't- well, because I was late! But, really, I realized my friend wasn't late. And, my head was very congested, and I felt nauseated because, ya-duh! I had the flu. Duurrrr.

But those couple hours where I fretted over it was pretty nice.



Anyway, the last couple of days I've missed a lot of work and watched Season 4 and 5 of Friends. And now I really want to know if Rachel and Ross get together??

No comments: