June 20th was a really good day, actually I would consider the best birthday I have had yet. I love love love spending time with Josh, and it was just perfect weather and a great time - one of those rare times where everything comes together and is so positive and I can connect.
The camping trip however did not go so well. The truck blew up on I-5 on our way to the pass, so AAA came and took it away to a repair shop and Michael towed the boat the rest of the way to the lake, but he shouldn't've even bothered because the weather was horrible and windy and cold and there was no wakeboarding to be had. And I was very, very cold and miserable and could hardly breathe cuz of allergies to something there that my body absolutely. hated. and decided to power up my stupid "immune system" to attack every cell in my nasal passage until my nose and throat closed up.
So, like, uhm, I didn't sleep. For three nights. And the food went bad. And the campfire smoke got in my eyes. And in my opinion, campfires are almost useless when it is that windy because the heat just blows away from you, so really it just taunts you by looking warm but by actually standing around it out there makes you more cold.
The one really, really, REALLY awesome thing is that Josh in all his grand husbandly wisdom bought an automatically inflatable queen size air mattress, stuck it in our tent and it was like heaven. No sleeping on the ground, er for me that would be no-not-sleeping on the ground. So I may be sick, sleep deprived, starving and red-eyed, but I do not have a sore back. And that is a very good reason to have a husband.
oh P.S. the church is voting on Sunday if Josh becomes the senior pastor. and I think I just really realized that tonight and I'm like freaking out ...
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment