Tomorrow's my birthday! I'm so excited, I can't sleep. Tomorrow I get to go to WORK! Yahh!
No, but seriously I'm excited about tomorrow. I went out and bought all the coolest foods I could think of to eat on my birthday and I'm going to make a little picnic basket and during my lunch break I'm hoping me and Josh can steal an hour or so in the sunshine.
Tomorrow evening Josh is taking to a very special restaraunt we went to after we got engaged, it's totally fancy. Haven't been there as a married person or as a twenty-three year old. Double the awesome!
Oh, and foods include:
Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries + heavy whipped cream + granola = best breakfast parfait ever
+ coffee
And for the picnic basket- panini bread for sandwiches, yummy pastrami and swiss cheese and tomatoes and dijon mustard. Watermelon! Double chocolate home-made brownies. Sparkling cider (hey, well, you know, no champagne allowed on the lunch break).
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment