We won two fandango movie tickets, and when I get to feeling better I want to go see Oceans 13. I saw Oceans 11 and liked it - I saw Oceans 12 a few weeks ago and it didn't even make any sense to me, but still I want to see the sequel. I don't know why. I just do.
I'm not much of a sequel person. I think I get really excited about something but it only lasts long enough for one movie. After that I just get really bored. For example, Spiderman 2. Boooring. Didn't even see Spiderman 3.
Pirates 2. The movie was good, but the main characters, so bored with. By Pirates 3 I was totally over it. I'm all like, okay, yah, pirates, wenches, ah-huh, yah. And I was really hoping that squid-face guy would not be in the third one. But noooo, he has to be like in every scene. Yuck.
Call of Duty - good video game. Call of Duty 2, meh. Right now Josh is playing Call of Duty 3 on Nintendo Wii- we didn't even buy it, it was GIVEN to us. That's just about says it all when someone gives you a fifty dollar video game and is like, please, take it.
Maybe I just don't like the sequels that I have higher expectations of. Maybe I only like movies when I have low expectations, such as Oceans 13, or Rush Hour 3, or Shrek the Third. Those are also heavy on the funnies. I like comedies.
Summer is a good time for movies. It seems like every single one of them is a sequel - the new Harry Potter I'll probably see, and maybe Evan Almighty which is a sequel to Bruce Almighty. He build an ark, and it has that lady from Gilmore Girls. I like her. Oh and speaking of low expectations, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Anything could be better than the first one, but a silver surfer? Really? That's a villain? What's he gonna be, like whoa dude, check out my silver pinky ring, righteous! Let's catch that wave!
Let's see what other "three" movies... The Bourne Ultimatum - yah, I guess that series isn't so bad because you know it's going to be a guy going around spying and shooting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment