It's finally sunny again. It was nice weather *sun* for a few days around the fourth of july, and since then, YES A WHOLE MONTH, it's been raining and very dark and miserasble. This is very strange for this time of year. Usually July is when we finally start to see the sun and can boast about how nice it is to live here.
Wish I could say I went out in the sun all day, but no, I talked to patients on the phone.
After work Josh and I went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood. Such a beautiful time of year, the sunshine and temperature is perfect. I love the northwest - this time of year. heh.
We went and saw "No Reservations" with friends tonight. Man, a movie about food. Yahhhh. Okay it wasn't about food, but it had people making food. Mmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment