Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Streak free gloves

My gloves are spotless, shining, streak free.

I went to wal-mart last night, on my grand adventure to get clear plastic bins, to put stuff in, and throw everything else out (or give it away, whatever, this closet is really bothering me). I ended up also buying gloves, because my hands have been frozen all week while walking to work. I also bought windex, because hey, I wanted to clean the mirror.

Apparently the windex was in the same bag as the new gloves, and the windex nozzle was loose, and the gloves soaked up a half a bottle of windex. I stuck my hand in the bag to grab them and got a handful of red fuzzy windex juice. Sick.

I threw them in the washer machine, and they seem back to normal now, but I'm worried about hand cancer or something from like, windex residue.

No comments: