Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i am flippin legend flippin will smith

So that I Am Legend movie scared the flippin daylights out of me. Seriously I think I had bad dreams for like three nights straight. I had my eyes closed through like fifty percent of the movie. Yah. Bad Zombies.

Couldn't help but think throughout the film, Chaz would love this movie!

Anyway, just waiting now, waiting waiting for everything to go through escrow so we can move into our new home.

We made some new friends this week, new friends that I really enjoy. We meant to leave at 9:30 pm on Tuesday after we were done playing billiards, but instead we stayed and talked until 11:30! I haven't done that in a long time. That was pretty awesome.

Christmas is coming, and work this week has been filled with overtime hours. I hate working overtime. I still don't feel like I've gotten anything done.

Josh has been working hard on all of this house and paperwork stuff, and I'm very proud of him. He's so very thorough and detailed and smart.

I can't believe we're like well into our second year of marriage. I was thinking today how much I love being married and how much I have loved my 23rd year of life. I think everyone should be 23 once in their life. It's pretty awesome.

I almost have all the Christmas presents wrapped. I'm pretty excited about what I got everybody.

I'm supposed to be packing everything up but I left the Christmas decorations out.

There's a work Christmas party on Friday that is this huge deal. I skipped last year's party since I was so new. But I guess it's like, like, for real, a huge big deal that the physicians pay for with this huge band and food and gambling and everything. It's like a medical las vegas christmaskuh extravaganza. I don't even know why they do a Christmas party when they're all jewish, but hey man, it's cool. I'm going to get all dressed up and make awkward conversation with drunken co-workers. At least I assume that's what these things are like.

No comments: