Josh started seminary last week. He brought home oogles of books with a lot of -ology in the titles and some funny looking hebrewishgreekish letters and his laptop is full of online syllabi and assignments.
Thus starts one of us being in school, again. I don't mind that Josh is in school, he is good at school and his nose time in the books hasn't yet taken away any of the precious SPEND TIME WITH HEIDI ALL THE TIME time that I demand quite often. Really, I don't know how Josh puts up with me sometimes. There's spend time with Heidi playing games that are boring to you but not her time, there's spend time with Heidi before work time, the spend time with Heidi after she's frazzled and spazzed out from work time, the go visit friends Heidi wants to visit time... man, the list goes on and on.
Josh is a good guy, fo sho.
Him being in school makes me nervous though, 'cause I know I should go back to school... someday nurses might be required to have a bachelor's... and my three associate's degrees won't cut it... and each day that passes brings me closer to that moment when I will have to populate my laptop with windows from ONLINE SYLLABUS BLACKBOARD SYSTEM.
When I was in school, back in the DAY, we didn't have online syllabi. Hmph.
My school was behind 'teh times' tho.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment