Well the weekend is long gone now, but let me tell you, it was awesome! I will put up pictures when the computer is more agreeable to it.
I have another weekend to look forward to sooner! Like, this Friday! I'm taking the train down to hiPpie-land to visit Lynnae. I am really looking forward to spending time with her and also feel guilty that I never visited her down there these last four years... so... it will also alleviate guilt...
There's no news to report at work. Josh is doing well, he is awaiting grades from his first semester at seminary. Yah he's already done - those canadians have a wicked lazy school schedule.
My friend Melissa is having her second!! baby. Man. I'm so behind! :-) So there is supposed to be a scheduled baby delivery on Friday. Yay!
Tonight is Taco night. Gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment