If flixster says it - it must be true!
We got three free movie rentals from hollywood video for moving into the neighborhood - that was pretty sweet. We rented:
The Bucket List (I fell asleep halfway through but the part I watched was good)
Charlie Wilson's War (Slept through the entire thing)
Semi-Pro (I stayed awake!)
I don't usually sleep through movies but I haven't been feeling so well, some sort of cold/flu virus probably, but it's setting off my asthma so that is no good. Just call me wheezy and strap me to the nebulizer. I don't mind the whole asthma routine so much anymore, it's old hat, but I do mind missing work, and not sleeping. I haven't slept for like two days. Wheeeeeee. Let's watch more Jon and Kate plus 8 re-runs, wheeee.
Oh did I tell you I watched Get Smart on Friday? SO fuNNY.
The man is coming to fix our dryer, again, today. AGAIN. NEW dryer. Only able to do two loads of laundry in it. Both times it dun broke. Ghetto best buy dryer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment