Saturday, July 05, 2008

dancin

This looks like so much fun. And the last stop is Seattle, yay!

Fourth of July was good - Keith's homemade ribs ARE amazing, I cannot believe how much work he put into those - like slow roasted over night, and then barbecued - dude, they're sweet. He also had homemade margarita mix that is also let alone overnight - mm yum. Don't even need the alcohol in it already oh so tangy.

Michael and Justin came too - I didn't know they were coming apparently Josh invited them, so yay! We ate and sat around and told stories and went and saw, "Hancock" - which was a pretty good movie 'cause it has Will Smith - and we saw the fireworks over the bay, but from a distance on the overpass - 'cause I didn't want to be closer to them, 'cause I didn't feel like crowds... so yah...

Overall good day!

No comments: