Today at work they declared it 'jeans and patriotic t-shirt' day.
I don't have a patriotic T-shirt but I have a blue T shirt and a red bandana so it works.
I have one pair of jeans and so far it lasted me since last October. Pretty good run for jeans without them falling apart - I'm proud of myself for making them last.
After today I don't have to work, after today I am off for THREE DAYS IN A ROW! Amazing! What will I do with myself?
Well, for one thing Friday is fourth of July - unfortunately this year I won't be doing the P-bo fireworks thing and seeing everyone, but this will be the first 4th of July I will be spending in Bham. I'm excited. They do fireworks over the bay, supposedly. Keith is going to make his "famous ribs" and some sort of margaritas that sound rather complicated.
Saturday our sister church is moving into our church building for the first time - they are a messianic church, which I dunno how to explain it's like a jewishy christiany churchy... yah see told you I don't know how to explain, anyway they used to meet in a barn that's in a far away town but our church said it is okay for them to use our church since they meet on Saturdays for church anyway so that is what they are going to do. Josh is looking forward to going to church this Saturday without having to preach or worry about anything - and I agree I think it is a good thing. They church service is not really a service it's a different style and it's an all day sabbath thing with eating together and afternoon stuff - should be fun.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment