OK so that PS I LOVE YOU movie is freakin' ridiculous. It makes you want to cry like every ten minutes! And then laugh. And then cry.
I liked it.
It's rare that I just like, watch a movie on a week night and stay up late and all that, but last night me and Josh really wanted to hang out and spend time together. You know it has been a long two weeks and so busy, and after I got lost in Ferndale helping a friend move furniture around, just me and Josh went out to chinese food.
Sitting in a little cruddy restaraunt with yummy cheap chinese food and watching Josh laugh about little things - that's my dream come true. It sounds stupid, but it's like we were back in junior college just rolling up paper on the laminate table and poking at sweet and sour chicken and "talking Chinese" about fried rice.
Perusing the Hollywood Video store - nothing has changed - he gets Rambo, I get PS I Love You. He can watch Rambo on his day off while I'm at work. He watched a chick flick with me - but a good couple movie.
A very happy evening.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment