Saturday, January 05, 2008

details

I've been enjoying setting up the house the past week and seeing the little details come together.
details

Since we have two extra rooms right now, we have a lot of space to work with to do whatever we want. One room will be a guest room, the other a workout room. The guest room will also probably end up housing all of my books and Josh's DVDs. Josh is totally excited about the workout room. A long time ago, Josh's uncle got him a bowflex, but we've never had anywhere for it to go. We're also looking for a treadmill or some sort of thing off of craigslist. I think it'll come together pretty well. After working so long at an athletic club, they still make me a little squeamish working out at one now. Okay, a lot squeamish. Having a place at home to exercise... awesome. There were also be room for the keyboard and guitar and there, so if I want to be noisy, I can.

casio keyboard
Bibles
dvds

Saturdays are so nice for us. This morning I was able to lounge around and Josh had to time sit, eat lil smokies, and watch the Seahawks in the playoffs.

comfiness
josh watching the seahawks playoff game

No comments: