I uploaded some pictures up to flickr. Yay.
It's still raining outside.
I never ended up seeing that 27 Dresses movie. Now that we have a TV to watch shows on, me and my friend annoyed Josh by watching 2 hours of Project Runway.
Today Josh got his speakers and TV up and running completely, something he has been working on for at least five years. He's now got a TV, a reciever and surround sound - I think that's what those are called. This is something that really doesn't mean anything to me, but he loves it - it's like, his thing. I equate it to maybe all the traveling that I like to do, and books I buy, etc. His thing is technology movie type stuff.
Okay, well I have really nothing else to report right now, my brain is fried from a long week at work - so uhhh, here's some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment