And it's Friday all ready, how did that happen? Where did those in between days go?
It seriously has been crazy at work. I know there's a learning curve with a new position, but dang. And a lot of my chronic patients are all getting sick. Er, more sick. Acutely sick. Blah.
We finally got our washer and dryer and television (Josh's birthday present from long ago that never happened and then now he gets one. Yay tv.). They were delivered and mostly set up, but realized our washer and dryer aren't really fitting in our washer dryer space, even though they are pretty small. So, whatevs, we'll figure something out. We have to figure out how to set those up though, we have no idea. So, still no laundry going on here.
Me and my friend, who is a girl, are going to see a chick flick. I have a friend who is a girl, who I do stuff with. And she lives locally.
That's a new thing for me.
The movie is called 27 Dresses - it's for sure to be hideous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment