Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'll catch you up on a few things since I haven't had time to post in awhile.

The most exciting thing that happened for Josh this week is that he got a new trash can. I've had this horrible long week at work so Josh was being nice and going "grocery shopping" for me (I usually do the shopping because when Josh does it somehow it ends up being much more of an expensive trip). Josh comes home very excited about this:

new trash can

So, I really don't know what it is about guys and stainless steel step on trash cans, but apparently they are "the coolest!! thing!! ever!! must!! have!!". Josh explained to me his dilemma at Fred Meyers, does he get the $99.99 one that has a flat back and step on feature? Or the one that costs half that is round? (Apparently a flat back is much more desirable since it goes flush against the wall.) Josh chose the cheaper, which saved his ears much harmonics from me about the subject.

Josh also brought me home flowers one night:
roses

And food. Food is very important. He knows I love Olive Garden to go.

The rest of the week I really haven't done anything but work it seems like - we did have people over for dinner and Bible study Wednesday like we always do, which is becoming my favorite part of the week. I like having people over and eating food together. Grilled cheese tomato basil sandwiches with tomato or butternut squash soup is good, or this week we had never ending pasta bowls, linguini or spaghetti with red or alfredo sauce. I think I just like cooking for more people than just two. It's 6 x more fun.

Yesterday I came home from work (late) and laid down on a pillow on the living room floor, and that's the last thing I remember. I was so tired that I instantly fell asleep and woke up only to get into bed and sleep there the rest of the night. Probably the lamest Friday night ever. I'll try to make it up tonight.

No comments: