living this close to canada i think our weather is highly influenced by them. those darn canadians. givin us snow all week.
snow!
this is ridiculous! doesn't it know it's springtime now! all the little flowers are going to die!!
Hmm what to blog. I had a steak salad last night and I made up a song about it. We went to a burgers place. We played pool with the usual friends except our friends that are moving away and I'm so sad! Also one of our friends is divorced now, and selling his house, and all that sad stuff, so we may be hanging out with him more. His wife left him... yah... it's sad. They don't have kids though, so, at least that is not as sad.
Josh replaced his VHS Star Trek with DVDs and now he has the full set of movies so we are thinking of having a star trek marathon this weekend.
I'm at work but haven't started my shift yet. I get to work early and do silly things like stock my IV tray in a very anal-retentive fashion and make sure everything is READY to GO! That includes me ingesting coffee.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment