Friday, March 28, 2008

tweekend

At 5:10 pm my weekend staaarts!

Yesterday was adventurous. Beth took us all (all including people I had never even met before) to a border town near Canada where it snows a lot. To eat chinese food. The best chinese food in the world. I think the place was 12 x 15 - and surrounded by other restaraunts that had "for sale" written on them. There was a lot of people in the restaraunt. There was one waitress for all of them. It was really good food - possibly because by the time you get there you are very, very hungry (because it takes so long!).

I had the #2 special with cashew chicken, fried rice, some sort of noodle something and prawns. It was delicious. The guy next to me I had just met ate the rest of the cashew chicken off of my plate. That was weird. But I didn't care cuz I was full.

We took another adventure to a farm type border town to a friend's house/workshop thing and made ice cream Sundaes and listened to history grad-students discuss things.

I'm back in the city now and I've had enough country for one week or two, or three. I haven't lived out in the country lands for a year or two now and I forgot already how dark it is at night, and what cows smell like.


Tonight should be fun when we decide what to do! Michael and Justin are coming to visit so you know it's going to be fun/ridiculous.

No comments: