Tuesday, August 12, 2008

mexicanfoods

I was so tired this morning I did not want to get up. It was nice this morning at work once I got there - we had a breakfast potluck, this new thing we started in our unit that when someone has a birthday we'll bring in breakfast foods and juice and pastries and all that to share. It's actually really refreshing and makes the day start out nice. Of course everyone else in other units catches wind and eventually even medical records is eating whatever is leftover. Hehe.

I'm trying to catch up a little bit and reorganize at work and I am just not sure where to go with it at the moment.

After work Josh picked me up and we randomly decided to have mexican food together. It was nice to eat out just us. There is definitely a sadness there with Josh today, a loneliness. I realized halfway through the meal that Tuesdays was him and Keith's mexican food/meeting thing every week.

I just wish I could fix all things and make them better but of course that's not how it works.

I am glad I am here with him, though, and that we're together, and a team, and that our house is full of love.

No comments: