Monday, August 11, 2008

mondaymonday

Oh my goodness it's Monday.

Things are going pretty good at work.

Yesterday was actually a pretty fun day. Worship time was a little rough for me - I didn't realize how hard it would be to lead worship without Keith leading. I don't think it really hit us and it was just kind of like, lack-luster, like we're still stunned or something.

So, anyway, someone else preached, our director of missions for the association of churches, which was also nice because Josh spent all week working on the funeral stuff and the sermon for that.

We went out to lunch at a seafood restaraunt and I realize why I looooove living in the pacific northwest!! Fresh seafood!! Yah!!! And people know how to prepare here!! Yah!!

Well I'm off to spend more time with my hubby. Hopefully no more people calling our house 24/7 - I get him to myself!

No comments: