Saturday, January 06, 2007

Festivities

I had a great Christmas & New Year's holiday.

IMG_2649
I decorated our little tree...

The Christmas Ham... beef.
While Josh cut up the Yard O Beef - what better way to celebrate the holidays?

IMG_2819
We traveled to my parent's house for some pre-Christmas fondue...

IMG_2910
We opened presents with the family at the Farm...

IMG_2958
Back at our house on Christmas Day it was just me and Josh. I made a Christmas Meal from scratch! Using my own recipes, no less!

IMG_2956
Santa came Christmas morning, of course... and brought me Rachel Ray (I could just hear Danika screaming somewhere in the distance...)

IMG_2946
We finished the last day of Advent together.

IMG_2967
I became enraptured with the chocolate/white chocolate swirleys in my Christmas cookies.

I really liked having Christmas Eve and Day with just me and Josh. It was one of the best Christmas Days ever.

Oohh and Josh got me cool stuff. :) I got an atlas of this county and it's surroundings - that's something you might not know about me, I LOVE maps and atlases. I'm a map freak. He also got me a Rachel Ray cookbook (yea! haha.) and a whole set of the Lavendar-Vanilla scented bath and body works lotion, soap, sugar scrub, etc. I got a medical bloopers calendar for work, and a few DVDs like Superman Returns and Scrubs Season 5. Josh loves giving presents and he's pretty good at it. I wish I was better at it. He got some cool movies, music and a game. Oh we also got Scrabble. Yahhh. Scrabble! My own super-deluxe board. Now I can have crazy Scrabble madness anytime I want to!

No comments: