Sometimes it's the little things that get you when someone is gone unexpectedly.
In the midst of my cleaning frenziness, I felt compelled to clean out the fridge, 'cause it's gross full of yucky old food in rubbermaid tubs I forget to take to work.
The pie was bad. A pie Keith had left in there probably two weeks ago - it's gone bad. He was the only one who ate out of it anyway since it's pecan pie and Josh nor I would ever eat pecan pie. And I threw it away.
His happy little mojito drinks were in there, too. His cashews are still on the table and the pretzels he picked out of the nut jar are still in the bowl waiting for someone to eat the less-worthy salty snack.
I'm sad the pie went bad. I'll be sad when the pretzels are gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment